Product features / varieties –
- Overwrap for use in commercial flow wrap machines, in BOPP & Laminates
- LD finished or wicketed bags for the packaging of fresh fruit and vegetables in various weights
- Ultimately provides physical protection against damage caused by transport, and contamination such as dust
- Achieves improved ease of distribution and handling of the goods inside
- Is a substrate for marketing & branding promotion
- Improves / increases shelf life and quality
Wicketed bags can be used in semi or fully automated production lines. A very cost effective method of packaging produce. This is the most popular packaging method used in the potato & apple packaging facilities.
Material available for use are –
- Laminates & multi layered hybrid products
Printed rewind using BOPP (Biaxially Orientated Polypropylene) is becoming common place. Bopp offers high clarity, barrier and shelf presence when printed which suit,
- Retailers demand for well packaged product
- Reduction of waste and spoilage in store
- Reduction of error accruing at checkout
- The packers need to be able to pack off produce on either horizontal and or vertical form fill machines
Materials are available from clear to white, anti-fog coated to metalised
Material can be perforated, both Micro and Macro to suit required application.
Printed or plain packaging can be supplied in either bag or rewind form depending on client’s needs.